Muffin Tin Monday!

I'm so excited to be hosting Muffin Tin Monday for Katy at Sycamore Stirrings while she explores her future home of Luxembourg (I was so far off in my guesses...New Hampshire? A Canadian Province? Nothing nearly so exotic as Luxembourg!).


Today I made a tin for my two oldest to share (although the baby came along later and hoovered up all the leftover tomatoes and snap peas!). They had watermelon, tomato and cheese sandwiches, snap peas, grape tomatoes, and dill dip (which goes surprisingly well with watermelon!).
To add your tin, please either leave a comment on this post or email your posts &/or photos to amanda [at] kiddio [dot] org and I'll add them to today's listings. Thanks for dropping in!

Muffin Tin Mommies: Muses of Megret The Family McG mommamania A Bit of This and A Bit of That Junior Mints and Reese Hornacek Family The Coach's Wife
Muffin Tin Monday! SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend