Friday Link Roundup!

  • Little Birdie Secrets posted a top-notch tutorial on how to stitch up a zippered pencil case.  I'm a sucker for these things...anything to corral my office supply habit! image via littlebirdiesecrets
  • At first I thought...cauliflower?  Printing with cauliflower?  But the last pictures clinched it for me.  I love what they did with cauliflower printing at Scrumdilly-Do.  You could apply this idea a number of different ways!
    I can't wait to use up some of the gnarly carrots we've grown with a batch of carrot cookies with orange cream cheese frosting from Confessions of a Bakeaholicimage via bradleykitchen.blogspot.com
  • Some of This and Some of That shared her method for making file folder games with her kids...cute and easy to store! 
  • We've done this a few times and it's always fun...Baby Toolkit pulled out the contact paper to make some simple suncatchers
  • Bored and Crafty had a nice little tutorial on making a stuffed felt letter.  What a great idea for a first sewing project! 
  • I loved this idea for mini-caramel-apples from Family Fun
  • Four words:  Wee Life. Banana plane.  Check it out.
  • Flipflops and Applesauce used cookie cutters to make a simple lunch more exciting.  Another simple idea, but so fun. 
  • I'm always on the lookout for good teacher-gift ideasGreetingarts came up with a super-cute idea for a little jar of paperclips.  It would seem that with teacher gifts you can't go wrong with silly puns.  This is no exception.
  • Now, I was trying to switch it up a bit this week, but Let's Explore always has great ideas.  This week Amy made door hangers to remind her kids what they need to do each morning and evening.  Great idea, and check out her shop while you're there! 
  • Kids Stuff World shares a link for printable paper airplanes.  Don't get me wrong, I love making my own, but these look really neat!
  • Finally, this project is not so simple, but Scribbit posted an impressive set of chimes she made out of pipe from the hardware store.  They're even tuned!
Friday Link Roundup! SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend