Kids Eat Free (and save you work!)

As I mentioned yesterday, I go for wherever I can get kids-eat-free (or cheap) when my husband's out of town. If I'm particularly good I can feed all four of us for under $10 (thankfully my kids aren't picky and will eat just about anything, including greasy food at chain restaurants that we would ordinarily avoid). Honestly, if I went to the store to pick food up to make dinner I'd spend more than that, and the experience eats up so much time that it's totally worth it.
So here's the list I keep, and you can check out Coupon Divas (national only) and My Kids Eat Free (last includes local restaurants) for more ideas! (p.s. you might want to call ahead, since some places have limitations like only one free meal per adult)


Sunday:
Hooters (sorry, not many choices on Sunday!)
Souper Salad (age 0-4 free, 5-12 $2)
Woody's Woodfired Pizza 4-9 pm (Colorado)

Monday
Brothers BBQ (Colorado)
CiCi's Pizza
Cinzetti's - 5-9 pm
Fuddruckers - $0.99 - 5-9 pm
Gunther Toody's (Colorado)
Texas Roadhouse
TGI Fridays

Tuesday
3 Margaritas (Colorado)
Atlanta Bread Company - 4-9 pm
Bennigans
Black Eyed Pea - after 5; one meal per adult
Brothers BBQ (Colorado
Chick-Fil-A
Cinzetti's - 5-9 pm
Coco's
Denny's - 4-10 pm
Fazoli's - $0.99 - 5-8 pm
Fuddruckers - $0.99 - 5-9 pm
Lone Star Steakhouse
Pasquini's (Colorado)
Perkins

Wednesday
Applebees - $0.99
Coco's
Rainforest Cafe
Woody's Woodfired Pizza 4-9 pm (Colorado)
Zarda BBQ

Saturday
Joe's Crab Shack - $0.99
Lone Star Steakhouse - 11- 4 pm

Everyday
IHOP - $0.99 - 3-9pm
Sweet Tomatoes/Souplantation (kids are always cheap)

Where do you go to get a good deal on dinner with the kids?
(image via hawaii)
Kids Eat Free (and save you work!) SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend