Friday Finds

Our crisp fall weather has turned lovely and it's just too nice to be inside--we've got leaf-piles to jump in!--so I've distilled it down to the best (non-Halloween) ideas I could come up with :)

@That Artist Woman: No doubt you'll be emptying plenty of little boxes of Halloween candy in the next few days (weeks? months?).  How about turning your empties into these rockin' little robots? (image via: thatartistwoman_
@Plum Pudding:  I've had my eye on this fun little craft foam placemat project for some time.  This is just so clever!
@ While She Naps:  I've been reading Abby's blog for years, and I'm so excited to share this lovely owl puppet crafted from a paper bag.
@ Pepper Paints: Oooh, pumpkin pie-scented play dough.  Nothin' says fall quite like pumpkin pie!
@ Flipflops and Applesauce: I had no idea that there were so many things to do with cereal boxes.  These magnetic bookmarks would make tremendously cute and easy gifts.
@ Little Birdie Secrets: Fun DIY Baby Legs tutorial for turning knee socks into arm and leg warmers. 
@ Squirrel Acorns: Definitely making some of these little wool felt-dressed gnome-people.  They canlive in our fairy houses! (image and link via: Big and Little)
@ The Write Start: I love, love, love this idea for making a leaf matching game.  This is just so clever, and I adore the way it makes kids really look at the details!
@ Bloesom Kids: I've been enjoying the gift guides--never too early to plan for Christmas, and those Kindgergarten birthday parties are sneaking up! 
Friday Finds SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend