Kiddio Swap #1: Kid's Stationery/Mail Kit

I love swaps, if only because I just adore getting mail. I've clearly passed this mail-love onto my oldest since she's always happy to get the mail for me but disappointed when none of it has her name on it. With school starting, I thought that a kid's stationery kit swap would be a fun way to start thinking about fall (already?)

I'm planning something simple, a small box or pouch filled with some of the essentials for good mailing such as some nice cards or postcards, blank cards, supplies for decorating, stickers, cancelled stamps, a neat pen, perhaps some personalized address labels? I'm sure you all can be much more creative than I've been. Let's take a few weeks to gather supplies and send our kits off to their eager recipients by September 12. I'll close sign-ups September 1 and send out swap partner info so that everyone has time to prepare their packages.

Think it sounds like fun?

Sign-ups are closed, thanks for playing!
Kiddio Swap #1: Kid's Stationery/Mail Kit SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend