- Maya*Made featured some splendid newspaper party hats festooned with flowers and bits of nature. We'll be planning a tea-and-hat party soon! (image via maya*made)
- My oldest daughter has a tough time with transitions, and I like using books help her prepare and set her expectations. Amy at Let's Explore shares her list of favorite going-off-to-Kindergarten books.
- Marie at Make and Takes has an idea for simple stitched sunflower cards. This would be a lovely project for a child just learning to sew!
- Muffins with strawberry jam are a treat, and Katy at Sycamore Stirrings shares her method for getting the strawberry into the muffin, and a book to go with it. These would be a fun snack to share at school, and the recipe is so simple that her toddler was able to help!
- Finally, Miranda at Creative Construction had a lovely post about how life is what you make of it. We all struggle at times to be the fun mothers that we want to be and Miranda makes some great points about how one can make this more of a reality in their life.
We'll, the kids and I are finally tucked in at my parents' house, and I'm excited to share the fun projects around blogland this week. So many fun ideas that I can't wait to try, so enjoy!Friday Link Roundup ... Sunday Edition