Tell Me Tuesday: Favorite Blogs?

I'm starting up a new feature here at Kiddio (hopefully every week, we'll see how these first few go, though...).  You may have noticed that I love to give advice, but more than that I love to hear what you all have to say.  This week I'm in the market for some new goodies to add to my blog reader.  So I'd like to know:

What are your top three favorite kid- or craft-related blogs? 

I'd love to know, and we all love to share, so leave a comment below and we can all find some new favorites.   My favorites change on an almost daily basis, but I'll start:

Flipflops and Applesauce
Little Birdie Secrets
Plum Pudding

No... wait.  Actually, I think that the very top three are:

Sew Liberated
Make and Takes
Simple Mom

Oh, ask again next week and I'm sure you'll get three new ones!  For more ideas, check out my blogroll, right...up...there ^  :)
Tell Me Tuesday: Favorite Blogs? SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend