Friday Finds



@Grace Violet:  Create a child-sized skirt from a dishtowel.  I just loved the ruffled one!


@Chica and Jo: I love this personalized hand sanitizer idea for teacher gifts!

@Confessions of a Craft Addict:  A giant, cupcake sized rice krispie treat would be perfect for any celebration (or no celebration at all!)

@Happy to be @ Home: Raising good eaters.  I can attest to the fact that these tips really work!

@The Happy Housewife: Shares a recipe for whole-wheat oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  Can't wait to try this one!

@Just Jenn: Colored cookie dough makes rainbow colors!  Sounds good for a rainy day...

@Cookie Magazine:  Printable party invitations are super cute (link via craftpad)

@Skip to My Lou: Felt princess hat and birthday crown tutorials are simple and make birthdays extra-special (although I think they're fun for anytime play, too!; image via skip to my lou)

@Anyone Can Quilt: Cute fabric chalkboards to stitch up for the little ones.  What a fantastic idea!  (image via anyone can quilt)
Friday Finds SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend