Anyway, to break my own little case of writer's block, here are a few wonderful things that caught my eye from the past few weeks:
- Parent Hacks has a bundle of good info to keep you sane on the road with your little ones. If I had only found it 1800 miles ago!
- I love these post-it notebooks at Greeting Arts. I've thought of doing something similar in a tiny-matchbook style, but these would actually be useful! and cute!
- I really liked Plum Pudding's tutorial for making sit-upons. I admit that I don't have any great need for sit-upons (yet!), but that oilcloth makes me want some of my very own.
- Mom in Madison has a clever twist on the texture stone idea. This really appeals to me since we keep making these and have nothing to do with them!
- Josie would like to try this tin-punching project--especially since our travel through pioneer country has her all into pioneer stuff.
- I always enjoy hearing what's new at Mary Beth's house, and her post on Salt and Chocolate really inspired me..
- Daddio won't let me paint anything on Adelaide's walls, and this hand-cut felt mural would work very well to work around his obnoxiousness.
- Finally, I have a paper obsession, so check out this list of paper toys at the Long Thread.